Saturday, July 26, 2008

We made it home!



Well we made it home from California... actually we've been home for almost 2 weeks now. Not a lot exciting things to update, but I thought you all would want to know that we made it back. One thing Robin and I realized as we were driving home was how GREEN west Texas is compared to the desert of Arizona and New Mexico. Ughhhh, I don't think I could ever live there.

Robin has returned to work and when I get spare time on my hands, look out! I'm cleaning out the garage and closets; if it's not bolted down, I'm throwing it out! Okay not really, but I'm brutal and like to get rid of "stuff". I've finished my cleaning so now I'm relaxing.

We're trying to decide where to go on our next trip, any thoughts? We like to always have a trip planned so we have something to look forward to. Almost like a countdown until we can relax a bit. We started the countdown for California at 80-something days.

Anyways, siginging off for now!

P.S. Do you see something different about Robin?

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Wendy,

Sounds like you two had a great trip to California! Just wanted to say HI and thanks for the link to your blog. Our address is jonseabourn.wordpress.com

with love

Meredith (for the Seabourns)