Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Numa Numa Guy

This is for those of you in my small group who have never seen the Numa Numa video. Which I can't believe! He has like over 17 MILLION views on youtube. Copy and paste the link and it will take you to youtube. I haven't figured out how to upload the video myself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o


As for everyone else who is not in the small group, this all came about when we began a video series called Nooma. I immediately thought of the Numa Numa guy but no one else know what I was talking about. This is to enlighten them. :)
Have a great day!

4 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Our small group in N Houston did the Numa Series. Kinda weird, but cool.

Miss ya!

Ashley said...

I'm beginning to think that you're never going to update this blog :) love ya!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

WHERE OH WHERE DID WENDY GO!?!?!